- Attenuator truck is a special vehicle predominantly used for protection for static work sites in high speed environments where there is a traffic/worker interface – such as construction zones - and as shadow vehicles for high risk mobile works such as line marking, maintenance, rubbish collection and barrier repairs on highways.
- It is designed to save lives in your work zone. Our truck, built to meet all work zone safety requirements, is intended to absorb the impact of a high (or low) speed crash, decrease damage made to the vehicle, and save workers' lives.
Our HSA attenuators offer outstanding performance, excellent life cycle costs, and quick, simple refurbishment.
Cost Effective Solution
- Only the cartridge needs to be replaced after a design impact
- Optimized and cost effective Chassis ( FAW and ISUZU optional )
- Light weight design
- Engineered to keep the impacting vehicle and support vehicle in the travel lane even after angle impacts
- Passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 tests
More Auxiliary Functions
- Many flexible mounting options
(Such as Lifting light with a truck-mounted generator, mobile lifting platform)
- With arrow/message safe indicator board installed